Pages

Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Losing the Last of the Pregnancy Weight: Week Two

I know this is posting late, and I apologize. My 15 month old has been having tummy problems. This is also the reason there is no update picture of me this week.  I will get back on track next week.

Losing the Last of the Pregnancy Weight: Week Two


This past week has been very interesting. I started the week with all the commitment in the world. I was going to exercise and eat better. Well... things didn't happen exactly as I planned for them to go. But that's ok. I'm not going to beat myself up about it. I started this week off well.

Last week, I did stick to the only eating between 8am and 8pm, for the most part. On Sunday, I did have a snack when I got home from rehearsal, but I was starving. I did exercise, just mot as much as I wanted to do so. I was able to do my yoga sun salutation twice last week, but I wasn't able to get my Pilate in at all.

Here are my stats for this week.

Week Two:
Weight: 149.4lbs
Waist: 35.5 inches
Hips: 39 inches
Upper Arm: 12 inches
Thigh: 24 inches

Ok, so... I lost 2.6lbs, 1 inch in the waist, 1.25 inches in the hips, and nothing in the upper arm or thigh (which I expected).

This week, I've been sticking to my 8am to 8pm eating schedule. I also did the POPsugar 15 minute Core Workout to Transform Your Body on Monday. Fantastic workout. Really, it works your whole body, concentrating on the core. I plan to do this workout again on Wednesday.

*Disclaimer: I am not a medical professional. I am doing this purely for my own health and well-being. I do encourage everyone to speak with their health care professional if they are wanting to lose weight or be healthier.

Enjoy life with faith, love, and joy!

How are your weight lose goals going?

No comments:

Post a Comment